EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICES END MIDNIGHT 15 FEB!
AIMA is delighted to invite you to the 2021 AIMA Virtual Conference!
Saturday 27th March 8.30am-4.30pm (AEDT) / 10.30am-6.30pm (NZ)
Sunday 28th March 8.30am-4.30pm (AEDT) / 10.30am-6.30pm (NZ)
Our annual conference is a leading event for the integrative medicine community across Australia and NZ – bringing together like-minded doctors and health practitioners with world-class experts and leading health organisations to learn the very latest in this increasingly popular philosophy of care.
What to expect at the 2021 AIMA Virtual Conference?
The 2021 conference theme is “Rebuilding health, community, resilience, and joy: an integrative medicine approach”. You will be able to log in, from the comfort of your own home, to access:
- live presentations and Q&As from a host of charismatic and knowledgable integrative medicine experts from across the world
- pre-recorded on-demand video updates from some of your favourite past AIMA conference presenters to keep you updated on the latest developments
- live wellness sessions – interactive live group sessions such as yoga, meditations, breathwork, and more
- live networking opportunities – network with other like-minded attendees either by messaging or video chats, and share your wisdom and ideas
- Access to knowledgeable representatives from top health organisations that specialise in supporting health practitioners and their patients with first-class products and services.
- the chance to win fantastic prizes
- on-demand recordings of ALL presentations for up to 5 days following the event
- Dr Jeffrey S. Bland (USA) – internationally recognised leader in the nutritional medicine field for over 35 years (known as the father of functional medicine)
- Dr Bruce Lipton (USA) – cell biologist, lecturer and internationally recognised leader in bridging science and spirit (pre-recorded presentation)
- Dr Nicky Baillie (NZ) – GP and Medical Herbalist
- Nicole Bijlsma (NZ) – Building Biologist, bestselling author, PhD candidate and CEO of the Australian College of Environmental Studies
- Jackie Blunt (NZ) – GP, Ren Xue & Yuan Gong Qigong Teacher
- Tania de Jong AM (AUS) – Co-Founder and Executive Director Mind Medicine Australia, Creativity Australia, Creative Universe and The Song Room
- Dr Carrie Jones (USA) – internationally recognised speaker, consultant, and educator on the topic of women’s health and hormones (sponsored by Nutrisearch)
- Petrea King (AUS) – CEO and Founder of Quest for Life Foundation offering a proven, holistic, and evidence-based approach to creating physical, mental, emotional health, and wellbeing
- Warren Maginn (AUS) – Functional Nutritional Medicine Practitioner and Educator (sponsored by FxMed)
- Wendy McLean (AUS) – Hydrogeologist, Naturopath and Educator (sponsored by Vital.ly)
- Dr Tom Mulholland (NZ) – Emergency Department Physician, lecturer educator & founder of the Healthy Thinking Institute
- Dr Jamie Rickcord (AUS) – MBBS BSc (Hons) FRACGP, GP and Founder Ananda Clinics
- Prof Grant Schofield (NZ) – Professor of Public Health, Director of the Human Potential Centre at AUT Millennium School of Sport and Recreation
- Dr Christabelle Yeoh (AUS) – Medical Practitioner focusing on optimising gut health, microbiome, and brain performance
- Rachael Wilson (NZ) – Paediatric and eating disorder dietitian, family nutritionist and mindful eating coach
- Jimi Wollumbin (AUS) – Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Doctor of Philosophy, entrepreneur, author, speaker and UN Delegate
- Dr Caryn Zinn (NZ) – Dietitian, AUT Senior lecturer and author.
To view profiles for each of our speakers, please click here.
You’ll also have access to quick updates from some of your favourite past AIMA conference speakers including Dr Morella Lascurain (Mind Body Health Expert & Clinical Hypnotherapist), Dr Leila Masson (Pediatrician), Lara Briden (Naturopath), Rachel Arthur (Naturopath & Nutritionist), Dr Denise Furness (Molecular Geneticist and Nutritionist), Dr Graham Gulbransen (Cannabis Consultant, GP & Addiction Specialist) and Prof Julia Rucklidge (Clinical Psychologist).
Additionally, our Wellness Area offers a concurrent stream of classes/workshops including:
- Replenishing the energy systems and relaxing with Yuan Qigong with Jackie Blunt
- Conscious Connected Breathing with Patricia Wylie
- Coming to your Senses with Petrea King
- Dance workshop with Kat Szuminska
- Yoga with Daniele Dioli
Early-bird pricing (over 20% off up until 15 Feb)
AIMA/ACNEM Member* Usually $310, Early Bird $240
Non-Member Usually $380, Early Bird $310
*Interested in taking advantage of the discounts (and a host of other benefits) and becoming an AIMA member? Click here.
Secure your place now at what promises to be an illuminating weekend. We guarantee to ignite your passion for integrative and wellness medicine – all from the comfort of your own home or office.
Purchase tickets by clicking on the buttons below – blue for Australian residents and pink for NZ or international residents. Tickets have been separated for tax/currency purposes.
The 2021 AIMA Virtual Conference activity is endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and has been approved for 10 CME credits for the General Practice Educational Programme (GPEP) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) purposes.
RACGP CPD Activity (approval pending)
AIMA would like to thank our major sponsors
Diamond Conference Sponsors
Virtual Platform Sponsor