The video recordings for the 2022 AIMA Conference can be viewed at the links below. Please note, these links will be active until 1 April 2023.
Friday 18th November 2022
- Dr Marc Cohen – Extreme wellness: Building resilience through exploring the edge of comfort – coming soon!
- Dr Michelle Woolhouse (sponsored by Bioceuticals) – Understanding the drivers of stress, anxiety, and burnout and how to support patients in putting the brakes on
- Dr Cliff Harvey (sponsored by FxMed) – Nutritional strategies for post-COVID syndrome: Evidence-based nutrition and supplement interventions to mitigate long-COVID – coming soon!
- Dr Christine Houghton (sponsored by Nutrisearch) – Nutrigenomics: Importance in the 21st-century healthcare model
- Associate Professor John Stevens (Sponsored by Southern Cross University’s National Centre for Naturopathic Medicine) – A practice revolution with shared medical appointments (aka group consultations and/or medicals yarn ups) in practice
- Dr Stefan Schuster (sponsored by Genostics) – Botanicals in treating cancer: How can molecular profiling and chemosensitivity help?
Saturday 19th November 2022
- Dr Iain McGilchrist – The divided brain and human meaning – coming soon!
- Rachel Arthur – Having the conversation about ‘how’: Patient-centred prescriptions – coming soon!
- Dr Tim Ewer – How to improve memory: A review of nootropics and other options for MCI and TBI
Please note: We are unable to make Professor Julia Rucklidge’s presentation available as her presentation contains soon-to-be-published research.
BONUS Pre-recorded video presentations