2023 AIMA Conference – Tickets Now On Sale
We are delighted to announce that the 2023 AIMA Conference will be held on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th of December 2023 at the Auckland University of Technology in central Auckland, New Zealand.
The AIMA Conference is New Zealand’s leading event for the integrative medicine community. A ‘must-do’ for all GPs, medical specialists, allied health practitioners, researchers, educators, students, and health professionals who want to learn about and understand how integrative medicine can be used to prevent and manage chronic and complex diseases.
The theme for 2023 is Building Resilience: empowering ourselves in challenging times and will include presentations from a host of charismatic and knowledgable integrative medicine experts from across the globe.
Hosted at AUT, in Auckland’s vibrant city centre, the conference is a great opportunity to connect and network with speakers and like-minded practitioners whilst learning about the latest clinical and evidence-based information around integrative medicine. Full catering is provided as well as lots of useful information and advice from leading suppliers in the health and wellness industry.
Early Bird AIMA Members Full Conference Ticket $380 (excl friends memberships)
Early Bird Non-members Full Conference Ticket $500
Students Full Conference Ticket $130
Early bird ticket prices are available until 10 pm 15 September 2023.
Click HERE to purchase tickets
The conference will offer:
- an opportunity to learn and update your knowledge in the field of integrative medicine, in a relaxed and safe environment
- access to the latest research on integrative medicine
- an opportunity to interact with representatives of leading natural healthcare companies
- practical skills that you can apply in your professional and personal lives
- a stimulating and interactive environment in which you can reach out and build a community with others and the industry.
We look forward to sharing more with you soon! Click on our conference page for more updates.