The conference URL is https://aimaconference21.com/event
Enter the email address you used to buy your conference ticket and the password which was emailed to you from [email protected]
You can reset your password on the conference login page
If you can’t find the email with your login details please check your Junk and Promotions folders.
The live events of the conference opens 8.30 am Saturday 27th March 2021 (Sydney time) and closes at 4.30pm Sunday 28th March 2021 (Sydney Time).
Recordings of all conference presentations will be available until Midnight (Sydney time) on 2 April 2021.
You can continue to access the conference for five days following the live conference (until midnight Friday 2nd April).
We understand that weekends are valuable, and you may have to leave the conference platform for periods of time. We will be recording all the live speaker presentations and making them available soon after they are recorded in the on-demand section. All recorded content will be available to view on the platform for up to 5 days following the event.
Yes, a link to download speaker presentation slides and a virtual delegate bag has been emailed to you. Please check your junk/spam folder if you have not received it.
We recommend using a PC or laptop. Optimal viewing should be on a screen which is ipad size or larger.
My screen is looking quite crowded and things are overlapping, how do I ensure I am getting the best view?
Laptops and PCs will each be set to your own preferred resolution for viewing however, if you find your screen is a little crowded, try zooming out – here are some simple instructions to zoom out on your Windows PC or your Mac. (On a mac go to ‘view / actual size’ or ⌘0)
Whilst we aim to stick to the itinerary, there is a chance that presentation times may change if something unexpected happens. We will keep you up to date through our live notification system.
We will provide you with a certificate of attendance by email within two weeks after the conference describing the content and hours. Most practitioners should be able to get points by reporting to their professional organisations.
The 2021 AIMA Virtual Conference activity is endorsed by RNZCGP and has been approved for 10 CME credits for the General Practice Educational Programme (GPEP) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) purposes.
The conference is also an accredited RACGP learning activity attracting 24 CPD points.
If you are a doctor, please ensure you update your Personal Profile on the platform with your MCNZ/RACGP registration number so that we can lodge your points for you. Please also fill in the survey – the link is in in the navigation at the bottom of the conference Lobby page.
Whilst we cannot help you with technical issues specific to your computer/laptop or operating system. We can provide guidance about the platform through our Information help desk which can be accessed by clicking the Information tab on the bottom menu. We will have a live chat function available as well as FAQs and other resources.
If you have any questions, issues or if you forget your password email [email protected].
We are excited to bring you a highly interactive custom-built platform which is separated into the following key areas:
- Foyer: this is the page which will open first when you login.
- Itinerary: The white Itinerary tab will expand to show the full itinerary/program at any time. The times will adjust to your local time zone.
- Auditorium: Head here to watch live speaker presentations or access pre-recorded content. Live presentations are on the left-hand side in the pink panel and on-demand presentations are in the purple panel on the right. Simply click on the presentation you want to watch. Note: We are using Zoom as our video platform. You do not need to have an account with zoom to access the videos. Once the live presentation has finished close the zoom window and return to the conference Auditorium to start viewing the next session. All live presentations will be recorded and made available as soon as possible in the on-demand section.
- Exhibition Hall: This is where you can meet with the health organisations that support your practice of integrative medicine with their first-class products and services. Here you will be able to meet with their experts via live chat or you can book an appointment for a video call at a time that suits. Once you have booked your appointment time, click on the Video Chat function to start the meeting at your allocated time. There will be a wealth of resources available from each of the exhibitors to access. Simply scroll through the virtual booths and select the one you want to view.
- Networking Hub: Meet your fellow delegates via live chat or enter a virtual room to discuss topics of interest and add your comments for discussion.
- Wellness Retreat: Need a break? We encourage you to visit our wellness area for workshops that will provide a self-care element to your conference. All live sessions will be recorded and available on demand.
- Information: Want to find out more about AIMA and the conference? Our Information helpdesk is here to help though the Information tab. Chat live or browse through FAQs.
- Survey: We would love to get your feedback about the event, please fill in our short survey before you leave. Your comments are extremely valuable to us. If you are a GP seeking either RACGP or RNZCGP points you should fill out the survey.
- About Us: Find out everything you need to know about AIMA.
We have a fantastic line-up of prizes including an Apple iPad Mini 2020 (32GB – valued at AU$500) and some incredibly generous offers from our sponsors. You will be given points for your interactions on the site like setting up your profile, visiting the Exhibition Hall, interacting with other delegates in the networking hub and relaxing in our wellness retreat.
You can keep track of your points through the small icon next to your Personal Profile icon in the top right-hand side of your screen.
To give yourself an immediate 2000 points simply add a profile picture and a few sentences about yourself in the About Me section of your personal profile. You’re off to a good start!
For extra points keep an eye on the Notifications that will pop up momentarily on the bottom right of your screen. We will be sending you notifications to remind you of upcoming events throughout the conference along with notifications of spot prizes and special points offers for the major prize. For more information, click here.