AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEETINGS
AIMA invite you to join us for a guided tour of the newly-opened Life Centre in Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand.
Established by long-time AIMA supporters, The Ashton Wylie Trust, The Life Centre has been created as a sanctuary for multidimensional approaches to well-being – a haven for Soul, Mind and Body within the city centre.
Join us for light refreshments whilst centre director, Adonia Wylie introduces us to the philosophy and vision behind the centre followed by questions and answers.
The centre is a new resource for patients and integrative practitioners in Auckland. It hosts a wide array of complementary, herbal and energy healing practitioners, including kinesiology, massage, fascial release therapy, naturopathy and holistic life coaching. It also provides a drop-in haven to restore tired and stressed souls with its pyramid meditation room, peaceful garden and colour coded treatment rooms. Additionally, there are two large rooms for hire for workshops, yoga, meditation, education nutrition and cooking.
This is a great opportunity to explore a refreshing and unique approach to well-being and catch up with fellow like-minded practitioners in an informal setting.
Date: Thursday 5th August
Time: 7-8pm NZST
Where: 88 Jervois Road, Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand
Tickets: $10 or $5 for students (with ID), click here to purchase tickets.
Note: All services provided by The Life Centre are for well being and educational purposes only. They are not intended to diagnose, prevent disease or other illnesses, heal or cure. Services do not replace the advice and assistance of your health care provider.
AIMA is an independent organisation who does not advocate or endorse any company, product of service.
AIMA Auckland Monthly Meetings offer doctors, health practitioners and students the opportunity to chat and network with others in the integrative medicine community over light refreshments and a presentation on a topic of interest.
Previous AIMA Auckland Monthly Meetings:
- Wednesday 27th February 2019: Dr. Jacques Imbeau – General Dental Practitioner presents “Zirconia Ceramic Dental Implants”
- Wednesday 27th March 2019: Dr. Helen Smith – Holistic GP presents “A series of interesting cases”
- Thursday 30th May 2019: Dr. Steve Joe – Integrative Medicine GP presents “A closer look at mould”
- Wednesday 3rd July 2019: Dina Ceniza – Breathing Specialist presents “Chronic Hyperventilation Syndrome, a hidden epidemic”
- Wednesday 28th August 2019: Martin Harris – Leading Pharmacist and Nutrition Medicine Expert presents “Dopamine: The Forgotten Neurotransmitter In Mood, Motivation and Sleep”
- Tuesday 24th September 2019: Sharon Erdrich – Nutritionist presents “Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Is it all in their heads?”
- Thursday 24th October 2019: Robin Kelly, Nigel Gavin, and Sonia Harnett present “A Musical Event: In the Footsteps of the Forgotten”
- Thursday 28th November 2019: Adri Ferreira – Naturopath, Nutritionist and Tech Sales Manager at Nutrisearch presents “Using Functional Testing to crack my most difficult case”
- Wednesday 13th February 2020: Dr. Yvonne Vannoort – Integrative Dentist presents “Integrative Dentistry – achieving the best results for our clients together”
- Wednesday 1 April 2020: Learning to Live a Good Life with Dr Morella Lascurain and Amy Shipley
- Thursday 10 December 2020: AIMA Christmas Event – A Celebration of Music and its power to heal with Dr Robin Kelly and musicians Sonia Wilson and Nigel Gavin
- Wednesday 7th July 2021: Special Relaunch event in conjunction with Nutrisearch and Cell Logic: “Modulating Gut Ecology – a powerful strategy linking the Gut-Immune Interface to Acute and Chronic Disease” with Rob Thomas (Cell Logic) and Adri Ferreira (Nutrisearch)