Functional Medicine Practitioner – Melbourne Functional Medicine, VIC
Want to be part of a pioneering clinic that’s leading the way in healthcare in Australia?
As Australia’s leading functional medicine facility, we provide a revolutionary, collaborative care model for patients with complex, chronic diseases.
We’re looking for a practitioner to work in our Port Melbourne clinic, initially two days a week, growing to 3-5 over a few months.
You’ll be working alongside a health coach to support you to deliver outcomes to patients.
- Medical or naturopathy qualification
- Clinical experience treating patients (preferably 5+ years)
- Further education in functional medicine, or similar methodology, e.g. ACNEM coursework. Or at the very least to be treating in this sort of way, and willing to do further training.
This role is for you if you have:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen critical thinking skills, and problem solving mentality
- Innate curiosity, with a growth and learning mindset
- A team player attitude
- The desire to focus solely on helping patients, without worrying about all the business side of things
To apply, visit our website or email you cover letter and CV to [email protected]