Integrative General Practitioner – Ohana Health and Wellbeing, QLD
We are seeking a passionate and energetic integrative GP with medical acupuncture training to join our growing multidisciplinary practice in the booming suburb of North Lakes Brisbane.
This opportunity is for you if, you love practicing integrative medicine, value personalised patient-focused care, enjoy a collaborative approach with like-minded colleagues, dedicated to professional and personal development.
You will be working with an experienced team of allied health care professionals advocating an integrative health care approach combining conventional medicine with evidence-based complementary medicine.
The hours will be Monday 8:30-7:00, Tuesday 8:30-6:00, Friday 9:00-6:00 and Saturday 8:00-1:00pm.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Medicare accredited acupuncturist
- AHPRA registered
- Resume and 2 references
- Current medical indemnity insurance
- Current Blue card
- 60% of Billings with option to renegotiate in 6 months
- 3 1/2 days per week with room for growth
- Immediate start
- Marketing and business development provided
- Full reception and admin support
- Inclusive and supportive environment that aims to prevent isolation and practitioner burnout.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled GP with experience in the integrative approach and medical acupuncture, passionate about holistic, person centred medicine then apply now!