|FULL MEMBERSHIP||Individuals that hold Professional Registration, in various associations, who agree with and support the aims and objectives of AIMA.||
- Legally qualified medical doctors registered in their state/country.
- Other medical practitioners registered in Australia through AHPRA, covered by the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 in New Zealand, or are registered with the appropriate government body in their country.
- Naturopaths, Nutritionists and Herbalists who are registered with the following organisations:
- Australia: ANPA, ANTA, ARONAH, NHAA; or
- New Zealand: NMHNZ, NZCMAS; or
- Practitioners who are members of an organisation which is registered with the World Naturopathic Federation.
- Other practitioners registered with a professional body as deemed appropriate by the AIMA Board – please contact [email protected].
|NON-VOTING MEMBERSHIP||Individuals who agree with and support the aims and objectives of AIMA||Medical, complementary health and allied health practitioners who do not qualify for full membership. For confirmation, contact [email protected]
|STUDENT MEMBERSHIP||Enrolled students and who agree with and support the aims and objectives of AIMA||Students who remain enrolled in courses of recognised institution in the full member category. Once they graduate and are registered with their appropriate licensing body, they would be eligible for full membership.
|FRIEND OF AIMA MEMBERSHIP||Individuals who agree with and support the aims and objectives of AIMA||Members of the public, consumer groups and interested parties.