Congratulations to our three winners for this year’s student essay competition:
- Charlotte Blakey – Medical student at Auckland University
- Sonakssi Ramilan – Medical student at Auckland University
- Vida McCord – Naturopathy student at South Pacific College of Natural Medicine
Each of them has won:
- a free ticket to the 2023 AIMA Conference on 8-9 December 2023
- a range of books from our sponsors/speakers
- a $200 cash prize!
The competition involved submitting a 350-500 word essay on the topic of “Considering the challenges we encounter in our modern world, how can integrative medicine assist us in boosting our resilience?” and we were very impressed with all of the submissions.
Thank you to those students who entered and congratulations to the winners.