FREE WEBINAR: An introduction to precision health – Thursday 8th Feb 2024
Join us for this free webinar “An Introduction To Precision Health with Dr Cam McDonald (PHD), Precision Health Alliance” on Thursday 8th February at 2pm AEDT.
Precision Health is a practice many of you are familiar with, and as a science, it has taken leaps and bounds in progress through the increasing published science and the use of deep learning and AI.
This webinar will provide you with a powerful update on what is possible for you and your patients now.
Dr Cam McDonald (PhD) has been speaking internationally in the space of precision health and AI for the last 8 years. In addition, he has been providing education to medical, allied, fitness, and wellness coaches so they can implement and better practice with precision health and precision health technologies.
This is all part of the PHA and AIMA partnership that is going to create a wonderful channel for AIMA’s practitioners’ work to be seen and celebrated more in 2024.
When: Thursday Febrary 8th, 2024
Time: 1pm – AEST – Brisbane time, 4pm NZT, 2pm AEDT
Duration: 30 mins + Q&A
Location: Register here for the zoom call
- Review the development and history of precision health
- Gain insight into the latest evidence that looks at comprehensive precision health
- Learn about precision health technologies and advanced phenotype profiling providing greater detail on individuals
- Understand your learning opportunities and pathways with the AIMA and PHA education partnership
- Understand how you can co-opt health and wellness professionals (allied and coaches) to support your patient care
We look forward to seeing you online next week!