2023 AIMA Conference – Program Release!
We are delighted to release the program for the 2023 AIMA Conference. And, what a line-up it is! The program is jam-packed with fascinating talks, insightful workshops, new research updates, live music, and, of course, plenty of opportunities to catch up with fellow delegates, meet with leading health and wellness companies, and enjoy the delicious, healthy food on offer.
The 2023 AIMA Conference is the perfect opportunity to explore the potential of integrative medicine in tackling chronic and complex diseases. It’s a relaxing and fun environment where you can expand your understanding of integrative medicine, acquire practical skills to take back to your practices and meet with like-minded peers and industry professionals. You don’t want to miss this!
The 2023 theme centers on “Building Resilience: Empowering Ourselves in Challenging Times” and the program covers a spectrum of interesting topics including:
- The latest on Vitamin C
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) and stealth infection
- “Breaking” Autism
- The gut microbiome and digestive problems in women with fibromyalgia
- Nutraceuticals for weight management
- An integrative approach to childhood issues
- Indigenous Spirituality
- Building resilience in a modern world
- Focused Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (FACT)
- Phytomedicines for post-covid recovery
- Dietetic perspective on hyperinsulinemia and insulin resistance
- Updates on ADHD and ASD
- S.P.A.C.E Framework for boosting wellbeing and enhancing stress resilience
- Building resistance against environmental toxins
- Coaching in Practice
- Some of the latest research updates!
Click HERE to view the program now.
So what are you waiting for? Book your tickets now to secure your spot.
- AIMA Members $500
- Non-members $600
- Students $130
- Single day ticket $305
The 2023 AIMA Conference is endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
Please note: The program is subject to change.
We would like to thank our sponsors without whom this event would not be possible.