Join us at our next Sydney AIMA meetup on 25th of September.
Dr Raymond Schwartz will be talking on holistic approaches to migraine treatment. He will cover the role of both drugs and complimentary therapies such as nutrients, herbs and lifestyle.
You can book tickets at https://www.bioceuticals.com.au/education/events
Dr Schwartz has implemented complimentary and lifestyle interventions with his patients often alongside conventional approaches to treatment. This holistic approach has delivered strong results to his patients. Dr Schwartz discusses the growing body of evidence for many complimentary therapies and how to use them successfully in practice.
- Understand the pathology of migraine.
- Recognise the benefits and limitations of conventional pharmacological treatments.
- Appreciate the role of nutritional supplementation and lifestyle modification in the treatment of migraine.
- Understand the evidence supporting nutritional and lifestyle interventions for migraine.
- Identify which patients may benefit from the use of complimentary therapies.
Dr Raymond Schwartz MBBS FRACP PhD
As the visiting medical officer at St George Public and Private Hospital and managing partner of Southern Neurology, Sydney he has extensive experience in neurodegenerative disease (Parkinson’s Disease, Dementia and Stroke), general neurology, neurophysiology and migraine management. He has developed an effective holistic migraine management regime for his patients including a natural therapy. He is a member of the Australasian Association of Neurology, Australian Society for Geriatric Medicine, Stroke Society of Australasia, Movement Disorder Society and the Australian Medical Association (AMA).
Book tickets at https://www.bioceuticals.com.au/education/events